[Harp-L] OOPS!

The quoted digest was my fault.  I overrode a held message in the queue
and I missed why it had been held.  It was over the 15 kb limit.  By the
way I have been getting a lot of these lately and they mean extra work for
both of us because I have to reject the post and type in an explanation of
what happened each and every time a Digest gets accidentally quoted in a
post.  You have to take a rejected post and edit it and re-send it.  If
you receive the digest and you're posting to the list remember to edit the
post before you send it.  Thanks,

fjm harp-l-listowner