Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH Convention

And 'I'm' having a great time listening to your CD ( "Mouth Box") over and over. How DO you do that? Do you have a rubber or gutta percha mouth? A lot of this stuff is impossible...right? I never understood Celtic music much but it so much like the 'Sea Chanteys' that I love, that I am really really having a ball. I'm hoping to steal some of these licks but its like robbing Ft. Knox.......highly improbable

smokey-joe