[Harp-L] Criticisms are good

Criticisms are vital, especially when they're respectful of the artist's efforts. As opposed to simple rags being tossed, of which I've thrown my share.

So what?  Rag-throwing reflects on the thrower, not the target.

Anyway, I very much seek criticism of my playing, in order to know how it sounds and how I might improve my sound, my participation and my joy in it all.  Even though I lack confidence and am wanting in my skills.

I haven't net-posted any samples of my playing (except an ancient 35-second snippet on the elmtreeblues.org website) mostly because I don't know how.  But I intend to post something soon, as soon as I get time to tape it and upload it.

Then I hope all y'all will give me the tough views as well as any good news.

-Dave Fertig