[Harp-L] Joe Zawinul RIP

Rob,

Thanks for the sad news.  Joe Z was a great, sharing player who brought much beauty and solace into this world.  Luckily much of his beauty will remain for a long time.

As for Mercy Mercy Mercy, our new unit "Jetstream" plays it, a timeless and lovely song, this Saturday we will play it with love for a lost legend.

-Dave Fertig

"Rob Paparozzi" <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] Joe Zawinul RIP Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:42:39 -0400 To:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx                Plain Text Attachment     [  Scan and Save to Computer      ]

His work with Cannonball & Nat and Weather Report & Jaco were unsurpassed!

Harmonica Content: "Mercy, Mercy, Mercy"  is the tune he left us harp
players!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070911/ap_on_en_mu/obit_zawinul

best,
Rob Paparozzi