[Harp-L] re ghost notes

I can't refer to the hush hush clip, as the links don't seem to work, but regarding a descending ghost note :- play a blow 6 or 7, vocalise/hum the note at the same time, and then slide your hum up a third or fifth, there appears a descending ghost harmonica note. Dont know if any of that makes sense- try it
Rob V

Michelle wrote
Ah, er, pardon my scepticism folks, but I think that "ghost note" ~is~ real.
It sounds to me an awful lot like Corky is doing some vocalizing while he
bends those notes ala Magic Dick in "Whammer Jammer."

I admit I'd be less doubtful if someone could offer a plausible explanation
as to why the "ghost note" descends while the bent notes ascend in
frequency.

Michelle