Re: [Harp-L] Clips with delay and reverb?

need some dough hate to sell it but if anyone is interested i'm selling a
fender reverb unit green tolex PR 263 with cover best offer.

Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Does anybody have any amped clips with reverb? How
about delay?

I don't have a very good ear for effects and want to
hear how a distorted harp sounds with both. I've
always used delay set up for a slap back echo. From
my understanding delay makes an insturment sound
bigger, whereas reverb makes you sound like you're in
a large room.

I guess I want to hear the difference and decide if I
prefer one over the other.

Thanks!

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan