From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Metts
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:14 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] New Jason Ricci Songs

Some of you may know that Jason's new album, Rocket Number Nine, is
going to
be released Oct. 23rd. This is a very eclectic album showcasing Jason
and
Shawn's growing songwriting skills. Jason has just posted four of the
twelve
new songs on his MySpace page, and he also has a new blog post with the
liner notes for all twelve songs on the album. Listen for free and start

salivating for the album's release!  (Note: this version of
"Dodecahedron"
also features Michael Peloquin on saxaphone.)  By the way, if you live
in
Kansas, Missouri, or Ohio, there will be three CD "release party" tour
dates
in your area the week of the album's release.  Please check Danny's
giglist
for the details.

http://www.myspace.com/jasonricciandnewblood

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=45122033