RE: [Harp-L] how to hold your harmonica

Steve Shaw sez:
"Terrible technique.  I mean, how on earth is one meant to tongue-block with
such a hold?"

Hi, Steve! 8^)

Obviously you didn't notice the harp in the elephant's mouth. It may have
been eclipsed by the large trunk.

By blowing out each nostril whilst tongue splitting on separate harps, this
dude can play two octaves splits at once! You should hear him do some 3rd
position George Smith stuff on chromatic(s)... while he dances on a beach
ball!

I dunno, Steve, seems like a ~great~ hold to me.  ;^)

Michelle