[Harp-L] delay pedals

In a few days, I'll be receiving a brand new delay box coming in the mail
for testing. From what I've heard with my own ear it sounds very
promising.    I'll run it with every hot element I have such as the old hot
Astatic Ceramics, 151's, Shure R7, CR's, CM's, hot and thick dynamics, my
elements  and an old little known 'hot' stereo condenser element.

-I will have some sound bytes online as soon as I meet up with my buddy to
upload.  Stay tuned.

steve
www.thunderharpmics.com
fattest tone on earth!