[Harp-L] Bose PAS

I mentioned this system to another band member this morning at practice it turns out he's used it and liked it with the other band he plays in. It also turns out some friends of ours who gig out a bunch use a pair of the Boses. I'm starting to be intrigued. My refusal to mic my small 5 watt amp is starting to be a point of friction with my other band members. I do mic it in larger venues but at small clubs I don't because adding it to the mix means more volume and I refuse to play in loud environments. Our bass player was marveling at how you could just hear everything and not know where the sound was coming from. I'd pay money not to go deaf. It'd also be nice to stop annoying my band members. I think I'll go sit in with that other band and see how it sounds. fjm