[Harp-L] Temperments of other instruments

Ya'all said:
 "I had a couple of spare pianos in the living room, ... [wife said] ... I was "spending too much time fooling around with those pianos, and not enough time helping with the housework." I got so upset, I found the strength to single-handedly muscle both pianos (heavy uprights, circa 1906 or so) out of the living room, through the kitchen, over the sliding glass threshold, onto the back porch, in a very short period of time. I think at that moment I could have won the "World's Strongest Man" competition, I was so pissed. I removed the actions, took them to school for the other students to have spare parts, and she tipped the cases over and made sandboxes out of them for the kids."

Sounds like your wife is strong too.  Where did you meet her, in the weight gym?  What?  Are you breeding strong Men-Women there?

http://farechase.yahoo.com/