[Harp-L] Lone Wolf Delay Pedal

OK, folks, here's the preliminary dynamic and CM element tests as time
permitted.  Crystal and ceramic elements up maybe later Sat.

WHEW!!!!!!!
Can't wait to put this baby to test with a higher powered big daddy amp.

I used a Thunderharp bullet custom that I made for Charile Musslewhite, an
unknown stick mic that's hotter/brighter than a 545, 3 different 545 models,
only one CM so far- the thinner 99S556 model, and Friday night I hooked up a
533 Spherodyne and MY WORD!!, I had delay without nearly a pinch of any tone
suck!   When something is being scrutinized in testing, especially notorious
tone sucking delay pedals, we all listen intentely and I had my ears on red
alert to say the least.  I was very impressed with this pedal as all the hot
and thick dynamic mics I was using were still big, fat and driving along
with a little bit of bright quality that the old Echoplex had, like Walter's
old recordings.  That was a big big plus for me.

I'll try and get the crystal and ceramic 5Meg and stutter cap shell set up
for the next test and I break out some CR's and some A86 CM's to see if the
tone is not compromised.
I only add that last comment because I have no affiliation with Lone Wolf
and I try not to be passive.  Either way, I dig the Dynamic elements' full
on grind and non-tone sucking capabilities with this pedal.  Dynamic
mics are readily purchased in the modern day and so far it seems a good bet
he'll sell many.

stay tuned harp cats!

--
steve