Subject: [Harp-L] RIP Gary Primich

Those of us who faithfully attend Jason Ricci's Pre-harp Blow-offs, will
remember Gary Primich as the Headliner for last year...2006, in Denver.

There seemed to be some question as to whether he really was going to  arrive
or not...so by the time Gary actually went on...it was very  late, I was
tired, the place was too hot...so I didn't get to hear everything he  did, needing
to go outside to cool off.  He was very appreciated by the  audience, though,
and in turn appeared to have a really good time with the  other musicians
there, as well as the audience, who gave him tremendous  applause.  He had a LOT
of fans in attendance.

mjmeadors said it better: "every day is a gift".  My thoughts  too. So do it
now, do it today...whatever it is you've been thinking about,  dreaming about
doing, musically or otherwise artistically.

 My usual response to those members of my own family and even  close friends
who have been somewhat less than impressed by my fairly  recently "spending
good money" going off on my own to attend  harmonica functions, is this: "When
I'm concerned about whether  or not I should or should not do something/go
somewhere/attempt something  new, I just ask myself: 'If not now.... when?  Should
I wait until I'm  old?'

The answer seems fairly simple.

 No one in the history of the World has ever been promised tomorrow,  but
this is still a sad day.

Elizabeth