Re: [Harp-L] Harp Depot - anyone else have problems?

Ian,

I too had a similar experience with Harp Depot this summer.  I ordered two Delta Frosts, one came within a couple of days and then I received an email from Doc saying my Eb was backordered and would ship out the following week.

Long story short....it took over a month to recieve my Eb,.  I too sent various emails that went unanswered.  And whenever I was luckly enough to get someone on the phone, I got conflicting stories.

Needless to say, I will no longer purchase from Harp Depot.  I have decided to purchase my next Delta Frost from Coast to Coast .

Jeff
-------------- Original message from "Ian Chadwick" <ichadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------