Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] harp on Bud commercial last night

I saw that, right after "The War" on PBS, a pretty riveting Ken Burns documentary on the soldiers of WWII.  THere was a Bud wagon or two being pulled by Clydesdales (replete with the dalmatian at the driver's side) loping down a dusty canyon road.  They were passed by a military convoy (troop trucks and humvees)... there was some waving backing and forth and a lot of looks of appreciation from both sides.  Acoustic guitar and acoustic, heart string twanging, harmonica if I recall correctly.

>>> "John K." <jkuzloski@xxxxxxxxx> 9/26/2007 12:25 PM >>>
Being public television, it was pretty sedate for Budweiser -- I
think it showed a beer wagon on a country road -- but I was barely
paying attention after the show was over -- mostly the harp caught my
ear.
--jk

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vince Meghrouni
<Foomcorp@...> wrote:

What was the visual content of the commercial?

On Sep 26, 2007, at 8:02 AM, john kuzloski wrote:

> For whoever is keeping the list:
>   Just last night, after Ken Burn's "The War" -- for Budweiser,
> acoustic style, great tone (was wondering if the player is on harp-
l?)
>   --John K.

--- End forwarded message ---