From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of todd slobin
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:29 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] PFOS - (question) Harmonicas in commercials.

Harp-L:

We are looking for commercials or advertising that use the harmonica to
help
sell products other than the harmonica.  For example, the harmonica is
often
used in commercials to sell Ford/Chevy trucks, or Macaroni & Cheese, or
inkjet printers.

Please let me know if you can name a commercial and the product that
uses
the harmonica sound.

Thanks,

www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com