Re: [Harp-L] Direct to P A

Great idea, I travel with alcohol swabs as well as my own mike.................................................Dane paul
----- Original Message ----- From: "Reach Mann" <imreach@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Direct to P A

. . . Randy likes to change mics for tone, a good
thing, and I also like to change mics for sanitary
reasons.
Using an unknown vocal mic for harp is something that
makes me very uncomfortable and sometimes sick.
Mom says,"don't put that in your mouth, you don't know
where it's been." Unlike Clinton, we inhale. Take a
close look at the windscreen on a community mike, then
think about cupping it and inhaling through it.
"Ahhhh, do you mind if I plug my own mic in?"

May Health Be With You,
Reach
PS Mr.Microphone is great.