[Harp-L] Lone Wolf Harp Delay

I am proud to report that some clips of me putting the new Lone Wolf Harp Delay through its paces are on the Lone Wolf website.

http://www.lwharpamps.com/delay.html

think this is a fantastic product! Don't go looking for the sound of
your Boss DD-3 or your Dan Echo. This pedal is built from the ground up
specifically for harp with its own sound. Its the sound you were
looking for when you bought those other pedals and couldn't get because
they were made for guitar. From tone fattening slap back, to long
Little Walter slow Blues delays, to funky phaser/Leslie like doubling
the Lone Wold Harp Delay does it to death!. I can't decide if I'm going
to use my Boss DD-3 as a paperweight or a door stop.

For the gear record I am using a Silvertone 1482 and a EV 606.
Ryan
Ryan Hartt & the Blue Hearts
http://www.ryanhartt.com/
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx