[Harp-L] The Magician, not the Wand

       Rick,  I have to say it's not the axe, it's
what you do with it. There are Mexican" Ranchero" tuba
players that are amazing.
    Roger, I believe your story and wish I could've
been there.
Is there anyone who knows how to view the Stevie/
Toots video of "Bluesette" ? I tried Youtube
unsuccessfully.
    Bryan, I don't know why you're starting "Happy
Birthday" on 2 hole draw bend. Just play it in 2nd
pos. starting on 2nd hole draw unbent and the only
bend is the 2nd degree or 3 hole draw bent a whole
step.

              Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band