Re: [Harp-L] Gary primich/addictions

I feel like many that addiction is a horrible disease, whose effect is felt worldwide.
It's forms are myriad, as are it's method to assist the easing of it's pain.

In Garys case I think that whilst sadly he lost his fight against it.
I will always feel sadness for Gary and his untimely demise from his disease of addiction.
I will also always remember him as a well loved person.
Whom it would seem nobody had a bad word to say about.

But mostly I will remember Gary for his superlative harmonica playing, that inspires me every time I hear it.

Gary said something in his interview with David Barrett, about when he first heard the harmonica, he thought "I wanna do that!".

Well when I hear Gary play, I think "I wish I could do that!".

Gary Primich to me, was, is and always will be, one of the greatest harp players and blues songwriters in the history of harmonica.

Paul