[Harp-L] gary primich tunes make me happy

i don't care all that much about how gary primich checked out...nobody lives forever.

i do know that recently (coincidentally) gary primich tunes(doghouse) have been coming up a lot on my 8 gig iPod nano in the morning on my masterbath suite stereo ( i refill it evry couple months from my 100 gig iTunes library) .

my point is this: those gary primich tunes are top-shelf sweet harp tunes that get my blood pumpin and ready to rock and roll on my way to work many mornings. i am damn glad he and my alltime favorite harmonica player william clarke left a fat recorded legacy.

long live doghouse music

cletus white