RE: [Harp-L] Gary Primich.

I think maybe I was a tad too subtle with my listowner post yesterday.  I
meant to preclude speculation and conversation as to the cause of Gary's
tragic death.  I also by implication meant to preclude discussion and
conversation about why we shouldn't be talking about Gary's death.  It's
just the flip side of the same coin.  No, Winslow had it right.  It is all
just conjecture and guessing at this point.  If it were not for the very
public archived nature of this list it might be an ok topic amongst
friends.  In our current situation pretty much any harp-l post ends up
indexed within a day or two.  The eyes of the world are upon us.  Again I
do not mean to diminish any  conversations of friends expressing their
loss.  Thanks, fjm harp-listowner