[Harp-L] Minor keys and tunings

I've purchased a couple of Lee Oskar minor keys - Am natural and Gm
harmonic. Very intriguing sounds, and very different tunings. Reminds me a
bit of Parisian accordion sounds. Edith Piaf.
Can anyone recommend some music that might suit these tunings? Are there any
recordings using minor keys worth noting?
If you play them, which minor keys would you recommend as being most useful?
And do you prefer natural or harmonic tuning?

Ian

Ian Chadwick
Web:  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/> www.ianchadwick.com
Forum & blog:  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/> www.ianchadwick.com/forum/