[Harp-L] Reflection and shame in the cold, harsh light of day (was Primich)

?sean stephens wrote:
To all and particulary to the memory of those sadly no longer with us, please forgive me for my 'thesis' posted last night. It had no place on this or any other list. It was the thoughts of a slightly inebriated lurker with a morbid interest in pathology.

Sorry Sean.??Count me as?one who doesn't agree.? I find the subject, and your post in particular, interesting and within the boundries of Harp-L rules & regulations.?? Thanks.
ron