Re: [Harp-L] Reflection and shame in the cold, harsh light of day (was Primich)

Sean,

Don't bum out on my account. What I wrote is my feeling about it only and I'll tell you straight up I wouldn't want you to feel bad for anything you wrote. Absolutely. Don't lurk, join in. One persons opinion is just that and I really didn't mean it to bum you out at all.

Rex T.