Re: [Harp-L] Gary Primich

> Ben sez: "cycles of pride and humiliation.."

Ben hits the nail right square on the proverbial head with this statement.  However, I have a little problem with ever believing Ben thought to  himself that he was a great harmonica player.  But, yes, every time we start puffing up a little inside, it's not a bad thing to discover that it probably ain't true.

Steve Webb
still a fool, still trying to play harp in Minnesota, and making some small progress lately.