Re: [Harp-L] Best 10 Blues CDs

David Barrett at harmonicasessions.com has an e-zine article about essential blues listening. Dennis Gruenling on his website has the same kind of list. It's at the bottom of the page he has on lessons. I don't know about 10 CD's off the top of my head but here's a couple. Little Walter - "His Best and Essential also Muddy Waters His Best Chess Records 1940's - Earley 50's. Big Walter - Fine Cuts. SB11 - Essential. Kim Wilson - Memphis BBQ Sessions with Jack Johnson and Tigerman. All can be had at Blue Beat Music off the web.

Jon Harl