Re: [Harp-L] New harp coverplate cleaner

At 11:02 AM 3/31/2008, you wrote:
I've been using rubbing alcohol to clean off dirty coverplates for years

I use Noxon on my coverplates, but after that I wipe them like crazy, as I do not wish to ingest it, as then I would not be able to make wisenheimer posts on Harp-l anymore.

Noxon is very effective. When I worked in the Brill Building there was a guy whose job it was to polish the vast amounts of brass with Noxon. By the end of the week he had polished all the brass and then he started over on Monday. He had the professional sized bucket of Noxon.

I seethed with jealousy.