Re: [Harp-L] New Blog: Blues Harp Amps

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 1. April 2008 schrieb Bill Hines:
> I was really digging some of this until I got to the part where one
> of our members completely trashes another one of our members and
> their products. Then I closed the page and probably won't go back,
> if that's the kind of hateful stuff that will be there.

I felt exactly the same when reading there, thank you much for your
comment.

I'd like to add, that i own one of those products myself. Three
harpists usually have four different opinions how an amp should sound
and what it should provide. However everybody who heard my amp so far
was impressed by it's sound, rich tone, punch, bottom end, even if it
wasn't that kind of flavor they were going themselves for.

--
Gruß,Frank