From: Jimmy D <jimmyd1147@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2008 2:20:40 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] orange blossom special for green horns

My name is Jimmy.I am harp player from New Jersey.
I have been playing harp for about 14 years.I have pretty descent tone and probabably have fooled a few people into thinking i can really play harmonica.I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to play with a rock band fronm the jersey shore .They do Dead, Dylan, Cash,blues country and orig.The opportunity has been agood one for me.I have played with them many times but always on the fly.Sometimes the PA . Sometimes me and my Princeton being drowned out by loud guitars.Still alot of fun.I recently started playing out again after a 4-5 layoff due to the births of my daughter and son.Some with the rock band (bluehighwaysonline.net)Some a local open jam.I    interested in using harp-l as place i can get some answers to some questions I have.So now that i have officially introduced myself here is my first question.
I am trying  to play Orange Blossom Special (johnny cash version)  what key harps are used I am using an F in 2ND
pos. but am unsure of the other harp pos ond key?
            thanks
                    jimmy d