[Harp-L] 12th pos. National Anthem

Ok, so I'm getting sucked into learning the National Anthem on harp for some upcoming sports events.? It's easiest to play in first, but the emotional quality comes out better if there's some bent notes in there.? I'm playing it solo, so it doesn't really matter what key it's in, but I'll prob. be playing it in the key of F, in 12th, which would be a C harp.? My main trouble areas is the very beginning, the little 3 note run that goes down, and then back up the same 3 notes, before hitting a higher note.( Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light?)? And then the?other tricky part for me:? "Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave..."(the climax that leads into the ending).? Fred Yonnet plays a killer version on Youtube, and I think its also in 12th(but I could be wrong).? I would greatly appreciate any help from anyone about this, because it's something I pretty much have to do.? If someone could either email me or replay back on the list, it would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Austin Shifflett