Re: [Harp-L] Irish Music on the Harp

I don't know how this discussion got this far without somebody mentioning James Conway's absolutely wonderful record "Mouth Box", but if it has to be me, so be it.

"Mouth Box" is not only a great harmonica record, and not only a great Irish music record. It is one of the best independent record releases in any style that I have ever seen and heard. There isn't an aspect of this release, from the cover graphics in, that isn't brilliantly done. The harmonica playing is terrific, the arrangements are effective and varied, and the sound is luminously beautiful.

Have I succeeded in convincing everyone reading this who doesn't own a copy of this record to run out and buy one? Go ahead. You can thank me later.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter