Re: [Harp-L] orange blossom special for green horns

Yup, the Bb harp sounds more appropriate than the C harp in this tune
especially for country.

Checked out Charlie on the videos and he is playing the F chord draw Bb harp
in lieu of the F chord blow F harp for the first chord. Less movin' around I
guess.

However, I also like the sound of the C harp even if some may challenge the
use/appropriateness of those chords.