[Harp-L] ?

<<"As to playing in three consecutive keys (G, D & A) I could suggest a
Melody tuned harmonica i.e. (Paddy 3 blow Smokey 5 draw with C as the
lowest note)">>
JR "Bulldogge" Ross
<I have no idea what the above sentence means.>

the Smokey 5 draw, (according to some) is a euphemism.

Private jokes can often go astray so please excuse the confusion.

Personally, I am not fond of the L.O. Melody Maker (trademark)

Seydel, once again IMHO, make a better instrument with the same tuning,
 but are not allowed to call it by the same name.

I don't use either to play the aforementioned Reels preferring retuning Golden Melody's to either this particular scale or , more recently , D Lydian Major Cross and Spiral.

http://www.myspace.com/mox_gowland
http://www.myspace.com/newhokumsheiks
http://harmopoint.com