    From:    Winslow    Yerxa
   To: Glenn Weiser ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
   Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 1:10    PM
   Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Orange Blossoms for    Dummies

I wonder why Charlie chose C into F. Maybe the quick response    of the high-pitched F-harp non the fast melody stretch as opposed to a lower    pitched (and somewhat more sluggish A harp. (I remember once trying to do it    on a G harp and regretting the choice).

Winslow

Glenn    Weiser <celticguitar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>    wrote:   Winslow-

It      should be mentioned that fiddlers play this tune in E going to A.

-Glenn      Weiser