Re: [Harp-L] What do you want to be called?

I want to be called, "Dan".

  I'm not trying to be cheeky, either.  But if I was to answer the question as it was asked. . .

  I like it when people come up to me and say,  "Looking at you, I'd never guess you could sound like THAT"

  So perhaps I want to be called, "Unpredictable"

  d.g.

Derwood Blues <Derwood.Blues@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I got in on the Chromatic discussion at the end and my comments died at the
end so I thought I would get a new discussion started.

Here is a question for all of you:

What would you like to be called by your fans?

A Monster Player
The Jimmy Hendrix of Harmonica
A Tasteful Player
Subtle
A Minimalist
Incredible Tone
An Emotional Player
Mr Mojo
Technically Excellent
Musical
Fun to Listen To

Pick one of my choices or make up your own. I guess I am wondering what is
important to you and our audiences. And which is more important.

Thanks,

Derwood