[Harp-L] Style and Meaning

Hi Forum:

I enjoy so much reading and learning about harmonica, i think i will be my
whole life a student of a craft so authentic and original

I wish when i taught myself to have the tools that everybody have
now...internet,you tube...etc..

i know many people follow trends and try to emulate some other players but
it bored me listening the same licks all over again. Is not bad at all but
why some players dont try to do new stuff? sacriledge?

This is me playing "Brick House" the band let me play a solo...and i just
improv on whatever i like to do in it.. I consider myself very different
from the rest, not an blues harmonica player, just somebody with taste to
sound good on whatever type of music allow me

some of my influences are John Popper, Sugar Blue, Terry McMillan, Norton
Buffalo and Charlie Musselwhite.

Just enjoy...and let me know what u think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA8MgsWZKvA

Me again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC-BfS8Zv5k

--
Comuna de Santos
www.santificate.net

Este email no puede ser considerado SPAM mientras incluya una forma de
remocion, para ser removido permanentemente de nuestra base de datos, envie
un email con la palabra REMOVER a esta direccion.-