RE: [Harp-L] H2 Zoom recorder experience with Loud music?

I have the H4 and am very happy with it. I have no experience with the H2. I
have recorded a band live wih the built in mics with great results. It is
also very flexible with the ability to plug in mics or instruments and
connect directly to a computer.

Here are a few examples of my recordings:

This was the day after I got it. It was our doors about 40 feet from the
band"
http://www.archive.org/details/JFB2007-06-30.UDHSLawn

This was recorded in a very crowded bar with the H4 just below the PA
speaker pointing at the band. Only the vocals and Keys were in the PA. The
guitar was right behind the speaker and my harmonica was on the other side
of the "stage" (corner of the room).
http://www.archive.org/details/JFB2008-01-12.Roadhouse_Grill

Derwood