Re: [Harp-L] Tongue control and development

Just get to know your tongue - sit in front of a mirror, stick it out, make
it a hard lump, a loose mass, curve it, wiggle it - observe visually and
observe  HOW IT FEELS. Learn to control it and make it do "tricks". Curve the back
1/3  and scratch the roof of your mouth down to your throat. Find out how to
relax it  and still move it.

The Iceman

In a message dated 4/7/2008 12:42:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,