From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of dennis moriarty
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 3:48 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Yet another Zoom H2 question

Thanks Alexander. Those links were very informative. Quality aside I've read
there may be an OSX (mac-leopard operating system) incompatibility which
I'll need to research out. While there is a firmware download it requires an
SD card reader which I don't believe I have (actually while i know it is a
capacity card I don't know what the card "reader" is). d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues