Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Olympus digital voice recorder VN-4100PC (and Zoom H-2)

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes, I was there enjoying the shows.

I was actually trying to buy a Zoom H2 at the local
Sam Ash before I left, but they were out.  There was a
Sam Ash about 5 miles away from where the Buckeye was
being held, so I stopped there on my way, but they
were also out.

So I was Zoomless at the Buckeye... this year!

You can probably find a nice padded camera case for
your H2... that's what I'll be looking for.

Happy Harpin !

Ken H in OH

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1350