[Harp-L] TASCAM recorder for SALE

Y'all distinguished HARPlers:

I have a TASCAM DP-01 FX/CD 8 track recorder for sale ($420.00 including S&H) in superb condition and never used. It is less than a year old and is sitting in its original box. The brand new sells for $599.00 plus TAX.

If you are serious please contact me off list.

Will ship anywhere in Continental US except HI and Alaska. If you live in New Jersey or Pensi I will even consider delivering it to your door.

Thanks.

Venky