Re: [Harp-L] By the way,,

Several years ago, Steve Guyger was kind enough to spend time talking with me at a gig of his. I had complemented him on his Fox chase/ Lost John stuff that he had thrown in one of his songs.

He told me about a Philadelpia Folk Festival back in the
70's where his set was right AFTER Peg Leg Sam.
Steve was pooping his pants because Peg Leg was putting on a show, including throwing his harp in the air, catching it in his mouth and never missing a beat. That's acrobatics!

-Dan