Subject: [Harp-L] Chaptering On the H2 - Correction

Hey, thanks Ken.  I think I'm going to learn more from your trial and  error
testing of your Zoom H-2 than I ever could have on my own.  Just keep  passing
on the info.   Much obliged  :)

Elizabeth

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 19:36:21 -0700
From: Ken Deifik  <kenneth.d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

It's not the record button that gives  you index marks.  It's the play
button.   -K

Well,  I got my H2 today, all praise to Becky.

In the initial stages of  monkeying around with it I hit the record button
while recording and got a  message that an index mark had been generated.

Did it a few times.   Got more index marks.

An index mark is exactly what I would call a  chapter, too.  Am I wrong
about this?

I went online and got the  latest firmware.  I love updateable firmware.

The latest version is  1.30.

http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/download/software/h2.php