Re: [Harp-L] Cool Edit

As I remember Adobe acquired CoolEdit and renamed it as Adobe Audition. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now Adobe Audition v.3 is availble. Though one can find AA v.1.5 or 2 on internet very easily. Both are very capable.

Best,

Alex

>>> Special20 <special20harp@xxxxxxxxx> 09.04.2008 21:26:17 >>>
I use Adobe Audition for all my "serious" audio work.  It is a great
multi-tracker, but it is not a MIDI sequencer.  If you are familiar
with Cool Edit Pro, Audition has many of the same features and
interfaces.

I agree that Audacity is very good.  I use it for all quick-and-dirty edits.

Another excellent product is Reaper, created by the guy who wrote
WinAmp.  It is very inexpensive and miles beyond Audacity.

http://www.reaper.fm/

-Spec20