Re: [Harp-L] igor/rockford files

Should be Tommy Morgan. As I said before he is the number one call in Hollywood.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Let's clear up a couple of other TM dates.

Green Acres Theme
Rockford Files
Missouri Breaks
Dozens of ads and films
Etc.

By the way, if you want to hear monstrous diatonic session playing, get the Missouri Breaks sound track.
As I recall, he never had much more than 45 minutes to prepare for any piece. Probably cold read most if it.

Gary Popenoe