[Harp-L] Re:Chuck Gurney

I am still amazed by the meticulous work and results I get from Chuck  Gurney
 _cgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:cgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   in his  repair and
beefing up of my CM and CR mics. They would have ended up in the junk  pile
were it not for him. If they are too sharp or just blah, let him give them  a
shot, he is as honest as they come. He is a major reason why I can sell my
customers such high quality bombs in nice custom shells. Greg H. does a superb
job with his beautiful shells, and I think Chuck also sells complete mics. I
hope to see all my friends in San Jose this year, as Dave Barrett invited me to
be part of the Masterclass as a guest artist. It is always an honor to share
the  stage with Gary Smith, Mark Hummell, Dennis G., and the many other pros.
No  pressure, I just get to do my thing and have fun, and also get a chance to
meet  many Sonny Jr amp customers which is nice, usually it is always by
email. That  will change when I start doing my own seminars. See you in San Jose
June 13 -  15th. Steve S., I will try and get together with you for that
private  lesson I owe you.  Sincerely. Sonny Jr.  -

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)