From: Paul Bowering <paul_bowering@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 1:09:59 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Shortening slots

I came up with a fairly radical but potentially great altered tuning. The problem is that the first hole would require too great a retune to be feasible. I planned to simply replace the reed but taking a reed from a short slot plate to put in a long slot plate doesn't work either. Any suggestions on how to fill in the slot a little to make it shorter?

Paul