[Harp-L] Custom Harmonicas

Hello Friends,

  I wanted to drop a note to say Thank You all for your support with regards to viewing my new Web Site and for purchasing my Custom Harmonicas. We sold just under 50 Custom Marine Bands and Golden Melodies in three days of the site going live. Thank you all for the great comments and testimonials! We will update the inventory on the site every Friday at 7:00 pm CST. I updated the site yesterday with 6 more Custom Marine bands, ready for delivery with in 3 business days of your completed "Player Questionnaire Form."

  With-in the next few weeks we will be updating the site with pictures of our totally new and revolutionary Patented Designs, that I have been working on for the past few years. We are also getting very close to coming out with our own reeds produced here in our shop. We believe this new design and reeds will launch the harmonica into the 21st Century! Jason Ricci along with a very few select Top Pro players will also attest to this.

  We are currently working on a new program that we would like to roll out with your feed back.
  We are thinking about adding a "Wish Cart" to the site. This will entail a certain amount of players to add a set (12 or more) Custom Harmonicas to their "Wish List" We will then guarantee the player(s) one Custom Harmonica per month.  Each month the player will receive an invoice for the harmonica that is completed. We believe this will allow any player to be able to play Custom Harmonicas without the long wait. This program will also help the players financially too. We are going to model the program after a "Monthly Wine Club!"
  Please keep in mind, We will still update the site with new Custom Harmonicas every Friday for those players that are not part of the Program, and would ask the players that are part of the monthly program not to buy from the site. We believe this is a great way to be able to reach out to more players.
  We would love to hear any comments or advise from you all, about a program of this nature.
  Lastly:
  I would like to clarify a few topics about Joe Spiers. Joe is a very good friend, and a talented Customizer. One does not attract Top Players like Jason Ricci by not producing high-end Custom Harmonicas. Joe is not retired, he is just backed up with orders at the moment, and not taking "New" orders. This is a very thoughtful move on Joe's part. It almost becomes irresponsible to continually take orders and peoples money, and not be able to fulfill their orders for quite some time. Instead, Joe noticed what he was faced with, and quickly responded by halting all new orders. Joe is a responsible business owner, I commend him for handling his business in such a professional manner.

  Again, thank you all for your support! See you all at SPAH!

  Brad Harrison
  312-590-0527 Direct
  773-360-7725 Fax
  www.harrisonharmonicas.com