  Best,
  Brian

  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^y^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  "Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:26:48 -0700
From: "G. E. Popenoe" <gpopenoe@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] New speakers

  I have this Rivera combo amp that I love. When I bought it, I  had the

store swap out the stock Celestion 12"
speakers for JBL's. I love the big warm sound on the JBL's but they
come with big magnets making the amp very heavy.

Any recommendations on good fat sounding lighter replacements?

Do they make amp speakers that are also designed for better dispersion?

Gary Popenoe"